Today I’m showing you how to make no-knead sweet cinnamon bread. And by bread, I mean bread. It’s not cake, so don’t expect it to be super sweet. And I know we left our quarantine bread baking days behind, but I won’t let that stop me! And neither should you!Jump to Recipe
I hope you give this recipe a try! Share your creations with me on Instagram @beetherush_!
No-knead Sweet Cinnamon BreadCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: easy
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon dried yeast
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 and 1/2 cups hot water
- Melt 50g of butter in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- In a large bowl, mix 3 cups of all-purpose flour, 1/2 of a cup of brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of dried yeast, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add the hot water and mix until combined. Lightly beat one egg and add it to the dough.
- Cover with cling film and let it rest for at least 3 hours.
- Line a bowl with parchment paper and get your dutch oven ready. Place the dough on a well-floured surface and roll it into a ball. Place it into the prepared bowl and cover with cling film and set it aside to rest. Place de dutch oven into the cold oven and set it to 220º.
- 30 minutes later, carefully remove the dutch oven from the oven, place the dough inside it and cover it. Bake for 30 minutes. If you feel it needs a bit more color, let it bake for 5 more minutes without the lid.
- Let it cool for a bit before you cut it!
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Sofia!
I love vegetarian food and traveling. Also, cats. Mostly cats. I hope you enjoy my recipes!