Are you on the hunt for some easy and fluffy oat flour pancakes? Well, search no more!
For some reason, I seem to prefer any oat flour pancake the next day, cold, with honey. These are no exception. But they are also delicious hot, just out of the pan.
Just add your favorite toppings, and enjoy.
OAT FLOUR & CHIA SEEDS PANCAKESCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
1 cup soy milk
1 cup thick yogurt (I used Greek)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cups oat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Lightly beat the eggs. Then, add the oat milk, yogurt, and vegetable oil. Wisk them together.
- Add the oat flour, the baking powder, the sugar, and the chia seeds. Stir until combined.
- Heat a non-stick griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. You may lightly oil it, but I usually don’t.
- Scoop the batter onto the griddle. I use 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- When the top of the pancakes starts bubbling, turn them over and let them cook for another minute.
- You may use 1/3 cup of batter for bigger pancakes. 1/3 of a cup of batter per pancake yields 16 pancakes.
- You could add some blueberries to the pancakes, while in the pan, for some extra flavour.