Today I’m showing you how to make a no-meatloaf, using the next level meat you can find at Lidl. This no-meat loaf pairs incredibly well with comforting creamy mashed potatoes and green beans. It’s the perfect cozy vegetarian holiday meal!Jump to Recipe
I hope you give this recipe a try! Share your creations with me on Instagram @beetherush_!
Next Level No-meatloafCourse: RECIPES
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup bread crumbs
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon thyme
400g next level minced meat
1/2 cup ketchup
- Peel and mince 1 onion and 2 garlic cloves.
- Sautee the onion and garlic in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- To a big bowl, add 1/4 of a cup of bread crumbs, 1/4 of a teaspoon of salt, 1/4 of a teaspoon of pepper, 1/2 a teaspoon of oregano, 1/2 a teaspoon of thyme, 1 egg, and the sauteed onion and garlic. Mix everything together. then, add 400g of the Next Level Vegan Meat, or any other fake meat you have at hand.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (400ºF).
- Brush the bottom of a baking dish with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Form the prepared mix into a loaf and bake for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/2 a cup of ketchup and 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- Brush the loaf with the prepared mix and bake for 20 more minutes.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Sofia!
I love vegetarian food and traveling. Also, cats. Mostly cats. I hope you enjoy my recipes!