Today I’m showing you how to make a quick and easy vegetarian appetizer. We’re making pizza pinwheels!Jump to Recipe
I hope you give this recipe a try! Share your creations with me on Instagram @beetherush_!
Pizza Pinwheels | Easy Vegetarian AppetizersCourse: AppetizersDifficulty: Easy
1 sheet puff pastry
1/3 cup passata
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup black olives
1/2 bell pepper
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- In a small bowl, mix 1/3 of a cup of passata, 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1/4 of a teaspoon of salt, and a pinch of pepper.
- Spread the mix onto a sheet of puff pastry.
- Then, sprinkle 1/4 cup of chopped black olives, 1/2 of chopped bell pepper, and 1/2 of a cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Roll the puff pastry into a cylinder. Wrap in parchment paper or cling film and let it rest in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200º and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the puff pastry into 1 cm slices and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden and puffed.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Sofia!
I love vegetarian food and traveling. Also, cats. Mostly cats. I hope you enjoy my recipes!
3 thoughts on “Pizza Pinwheels | Easy Vegetarian Appetizers”
Pingback: Pizza Pinwheels | Easy Vegetarian Appetizers BEETMAS #10 - My Home Chef Recipes
Pingback: BEETMAS #10 Pizza Pinwheels Easy Vegetarian Appetizers |
Pingback: BEETMAS #10 Pizza Pinwheels | Easy Vegetarian Appetizers Dublin - Justgrocerys.com