Today I’m showing you how I make my vegetarian crockpot chili! I used the next level vegan meat from Lidl, but you should be able to use any fake meat you can get your hands on! If you’re looking for a quick recipe you can prep before work, this is for you.Jump to Recipe
I hope you give this recipe a try! Share your creations with me on Instagram @beetherush_!
And don’t forget to check out the video I created for this recipe, so you can see how I make it! Find my YouTube channel here.
Vegetarian Crockpot ChiliCourse: DinnerDifficulty: easy
3 garlic cloves
2 or 3 small chilis
275g Next Level Vegan Meat (or other fake meat)
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon ground coriander seeds
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 can crushed tomatoes
1 can kidney beans
- Peel and chop one onion and 3 garlic cloves. Deseed and chop 2 or 3 small chilis.
- To your crockpot, add the onion, the garlic, the chilis, and the fake meat. I used the Next Level Vegan Meat from Lidl.
- Season with 1/2 a teaspoon of cumin, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of onion powder, 1 teaspoon of paprika, 1 teaspoon of oregano, 1 teaspoon of ground coriander seeds, 1/2 a teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 of a teaspoon of pepper. Then, add 1 can of crushed tomatoes, 1 can of water, and 1 can of drained and rinsed kidney beans.
- Set the crockpot on low for 6 hours.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Sofia!
I love vegetarian food and traveling. Also, cats. Mostly cats. I hope you enjoy my recipes!