I love crumble, I love cookies, it should come as no surprise how much I love these chocolate chunk pecan crumble cookies! And I bet you’ll love them too! Give them a try and let me know what you think!Jump to Recipe
More cookies, because, why not?
- Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Cookies
- White Chocolate & Blueberry Crumble Cookies
- Roasted Butternut Squash Chocolate Chunk Cookies
I hope you give this recipe a try! Share your creations with me on Instagram @beetherush_!
And don’t forget to check out the video I created for this recipe, so you can see how I make it! Find my YouTube channel here.
Chocolate Chunk Pecan Crumble CookiesCourse: RECIPES
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup rolled oats
½ cup light brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
100g chopped milk chocolate
½ cup chopped pecans
- Heat the oven to 200ºC. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a food processor, add 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of rolled oats, ½ cup of packed light brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1 pinch of salt and 100g of cubed butter. Mix for about one minute, until you achieve fine crumbs.
- Add 100g of chopped chocolate and 1/2 cup of chopped pecans and pulse. Then, add one egg and pulse it until combined.
- Roll the dough into 12 balls. Then, place them on the baking sheet and press down lightly.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Let them cool for a bit and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If possible, use the plastic dough tool of the food processor for this recipe. If not, the blade is probably fine.
- If you don’t have a food processor, crumble the butter and the dry ingredients in a bowl, rubbing them with your hands, and then use a spatula to mix in the chocolate, the pecans, and the egg.
- The butter should be cold. Keep the chocolate and the pecans in the fridge while you make the dough.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Sofia!
I love vegetarian food and traveling. Also, cats. Mostly cats. I hope you enjoy my recipes!