Spring rolls are delicious, we all know that. But how exactly do we go about rolling them?
I’m not an expert in rolling rolls, but I did my research and tried different approaches, and this is the method I believe works best.
So, this is how I roll…my spring rolls.
HOW TO ROLL A SPRING ROLLDifficulty: Medium
How to oll a spring roll.
Rice paper wraps
Veggie/noodles filling or sliced veggies
- Fill a shallow dish with cold water. Dip the rice paper in water for a couple of seconds.
- Don’t let it soak for too long it will get soggy and very hard to work with. It should still be firm when you get it on your surface, it will get softer as you roll it.
- Add ¼ of a cup of the veggie/noodles filling or some sliced veggies to one corner of the rice paper wrap.
- Fold twice towards the middle of the wrap. And lightly press the sides so the feeling doesn’t escape.
- Add some sliced veggies (one type or a combination).
- Fold the sides inward.
- Then finish the roll by folding twice.