These mocha almond energy balls are beyond easy to make. Just throw everything together in a food processor and roll some balls.
Also, chocolate and coffee are a match made in heaven. I love to make them on Sunday evening, and then start the week with the most delicious and healthy snacks in my fridge.
Other vegetarian snacks you may like:
- Coconut Apricot Energy Balls
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Raspberry Crumble Bars
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Pumpkin Spice Crumble Bars
I hope you give this recipe a try! Share your creations with me on Instagram @beetherush_!
And don’t forget to check out the video I linked for this recipe, so you can see how I make it! Find my YouTube channel here.
MOCHA ALMOND ENERGY BALLSCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
Easy and delicious Mocha Almond Energy Balls.
½ cup rolled oats
½ cup peanut butter
½ cup chopped dates
½ cup chopped almonds
1 teaspoon instant coffee
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
2 tablespoons almond milk
- To a food processor, add ½ a cup of rolled oats, ½ a cup of peanut butter, ½ a cup of chopped dates and ½ cup of chopped almonds. Process until crumbly.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of instant coffee with 1 tablespoon water and add it to the food processor, along with 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons almond milk. Mix until you have a sticky dough.
- Form the mixture into 12 balls. I use an ice cream scoop as a measure.
- You may enjoy them right away, or let them cool for a bit in the fridge to firm up.
- If you don’t own a food processor, chop the dates and the almonds as finely as you can and mix everything a bowl.
- Store them in the fridge or freezer.