This is, actually, my year-round go-to granola recipe! But, come October, I go full pumpkin spice mode! Then, when spring comes, I go back to just cinnamon! Add it to greek yogurt and drizzle a bit of honey, and you’ll have the perfect snack!
PUMPKIN SPICE GRANOLA
4 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup roughly chopped nuts (pecan, walnuts, almonds, peanuts)
1 cup seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, flax)
½ cup honey
½ cup peanut butter
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Heat the oven to 175˚. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, the nuts, the seeds and the pumpkin pie spice.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey and the peanut butter. Add to dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Transfer to the prepared tray and press down with a spatula.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Stir the granola and press with a spatula. Bake for an additional 12 minutes.
- Let the granola cool completely, before storing in an airtight container. The granola will get crispier as it cools.