This pumpkin spice granola is, actually, my year-round go-to granola recipe! But, come October, I go full pumpkin spice mode! Then, when spring comes, I go back to just cinnamon! Add it to Greek yogurt and drizzle a bit of honey, and you’ll have the perfect snack!
I hope you give this recipe a try! Share your creations with me on Instagram @beetherush_!
And don’t forget to check out the video I created for this recipe, so you can see how I make it! Find my YouTube channel here.
PUMPKIN SPICE GRANOLACourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
4 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup roughly chopped nuts (pecan, walnuts, almonds, peanuts)
1 cup seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, flax)
½ cup honey
½ cup peanut butter
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Heat the oven to 175˚ (Celsius). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, the nuts, the seeds and the pumpkin pie spice.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey and the peanut butter. Add to dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Transfer to the prepared tray and press down with a spatula.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Stir the granola and press with a spatula. Bake for an additional 12 minutes.
- Let the granola cool completely, before storing in an airtight container. The granola will get crispier as it cools.
2 thoughts on “Pumpkin Spice Granola”
Pingback: Pumpkin Spice GRANOLA | EASY RECIPE | Beet The Rush
Pingback: What I Eat In A Day As An Ovo Lacto VEGETARIAN | What I Packed For LUNCH + Veggie And Seitan Noodles | Beet The Rush