This quick and easy semi-homemade pizza is perfect for those days when you are craving regular uncomplicated homemade pizza (which is about every day for me) but don’t have the time or the energy to start it from scratch.
SEMI-HOMEMADE VEGETARIAN PIZZACourse: DinnerDifficulty: Easy
1 bell pepper
¼ cup olives
½ cup tomato puree
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon oregano
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
200g to 400g mozzarella
- Slice 1 bell pepper and ½ an onion.
- Season 1 cup of tomato puree with ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon oregano, ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Heat the oven to 200º degrees.
- Place the dough onto a tray and brush with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the tomato sauce, the cheese, the veggies and the olives.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the dough is cooked and the cheese is melted and golden.
- You may use any veggies you want. I usually use whatever I have in the fridge.
- You may skip the olive oil.