If you’re looking for a quick and easy vegetarian snack you can have in the fridge throughout the week, these coconut apricot energy balls are for you!
I’m usually more of a chocolate person, but sometimes you just need those sweet fruity flavors! When I’m in the mood for something fruity, these apricot coconut balls are the perfect snack.Jump to Recipe
Other Vegetarian snacks you may like:
- Mocha Almond Energy Balls
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Raspberry Crumble Bars
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Pumpkin Spice Crumble Bars
I hope you give this recipe a try! Share your creations with me on Instagram @beetherush_!
And don’t forget to check out the video I created for this recipe, so you can see how I make it! Find my YouTube channel here.
COCONUT APRICOT ENERGY BALLSCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
Quick and easy coconut apricot energy balls.
½ cup rolled oats
½ cup desiccated coconut
½ cup chopped pecans
½ cup chopped dried apricots
½ cup peanut butter
2 tablespoons soy milk
2 tablespoons desiccated coconut (optional)
- To a food processor, add ½ a cup of rolled oats, ½ cup of desiccated coconut, ½ cup of chopped pecans, ½ a cup of chopped dried apricots and ½ a cup of peanut butter. Process until crumbly.
- Add 2 tablespoons soy milk. Mix until you have a sticky dough.
- Form the mixture into 12 balls. I use an ice cream scoop as a measure.
- Coat the balls in desiccated coconut (optional).
- You may enjoy them right away or let them cool for a bit in the fridge to firm up.
- If you don’t own a food processor, chop the apricots and the pecans as finely as you can and mix everything a bowl.
- Store them in the fridge or freezer.