I like to cut this vegetarian olives and chorizo stuffed bread into small cubes and serve it as a vegetarian appetizer. I also love to have it as a snack with soup, or as a delicious savory breakfast!Jump to Recipe
Other recipes you may like:
I hope you give this recipe a try! Share your creations with me on Instagram @beetherush_!
And don’t forget to check out the video I created for this recipe, so you can see how I make it! Find my YouTube channel here.
Vegetarian Olives and Chorizo Stuffed BreadCourse: Appetizers, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Vegetarian olives and chorizo stuffed bread you can have for breakfast, as a snack with soup, oar cut into small cubes as an appetizer.
1 cup eggs
1/2 cup olive oil +1tablespoon
1/2 cup milk
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup olives
1/2 vegetarian chorizo
- Preheat the oven to 200º. Line a small pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix 1 cup of eggs, 1/2 a cup of olive oil, and 1/2 cup of milk.
- Mix in 3 cups of all-purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Chop 1/3 cup of olives and half of one vegetarian chorizo. Add the olives and the chorizo to the batter.
- Pour the batter onto the prepared pan and brush the top with one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- My pan is 21 cm x 18.5 cm.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Sofia!
I love vegetarian food and traveling. Also, cats. Mostly cats. I hope you enjoy my recipes!