These easy no-bake granola bars are one of my favorite snacks to prep on Sundays and then have on hand throughout the week. I like to keep them in the fridge, wrapped in foil, and grab one if I’m in need of a quick snack on the go.Jump to Recipe
Other recipes you may like:
I hope you give this recipe a try! Share your creations with me on Instagram @beetherush_!
And don’t forget to check out the video I created for this recipe, so you can see how I make it! Find my YouTube channel here.
Easy No-bake Granola BarsCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
1 cup chopped dates
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
- Line a small pan with parchment paper.
- To a food processor, add 1 cup of chopped dates and process until finely chopped.
- Then, add the oats, the chopped almonds, the chopped pecans, the desiccated coconut, and the cinnamon. Process until crumbly.
- Add the peanut butter and the honey. Mix until you have a sticky dough.
- Press the mix into the bottom of the pan.
- Let them cool for 1 hour in the fridge to firm up.
- Cut into 12 bars and store in the fridge in an airtight container.
- My pan is 21 cm x 18.5cm.
- If you don’t own a food processor, chop the dates and the almonds as finely as you can and mix everything a bowl.
- Store them in the fridge or freezer.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Sofia!
I love vegetarian food and traveling. Also, cats. Mostly cats. I hope you enjoy my recipes!