Today I’m showing you how I make my quick and easy cornbread waffles. I came up with this recipe during quarantine, on the now mythical bread baking phase of 2020. They are pretty fluffy, considering they’re gluten-free. And I love to have them with chili, or with soup. And they’re delicious for breakfast, with a bit of butter.Jump to Recipe
- I accidentally ate waffles for almost every meal | realistic what I eat in a day as a vegetarian
- Savory vegetarian Mediterranean waffles
- Homemade roasted butternut waffles
I hope you give this recipe a try! Share your creations with me on Instagram @beetherush_!
And don’t forget to check out the video I created for this recipe, so you can see how I make it! Find my YouTube channel here.
Quick and Easy Cornbread WafflesCourse: RECIPES
1 cup soy milk
4 tablespoons melted butter
2 cups corn flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
- Mix 2 eggs, 1 cup of soy milk, and 3 tablespoons melted butter.
- Add 2 cups of corn flour, 1/4 of a teaspoon of salt, and 2 teaspoons of baking powder. Mix until combined.
- Heat your waffle iron to medium heat and brush it with the remaining melted butter. I use just under 1/2 cup of batter on each side of the waffle maker. Adjust the amount of batter to the size of your waffle iron.
- Cook for about 3 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Sofia!
I love vegetarian food and traveling. Also, cats. Mostly cats. I hope you enjoy my recipes!