Today I’m showing you how I make the fluffiest carrot walnut muffins!Jump to Recipe
Other recipes you may like:
I hope you give this recipe a try! Share your creations with me on Instagram @beetherush_!
And don’t forget to check out the video I created for this recipe, so you can see how I make it! Find my YouTube channel here.
Carrot Walnut MuffinsCourse: Breakfast, SnacksDifficulty: Easy
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup thick yogurt
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup grated carrots (about 1 large carrot)
1/4 cup walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC (350ºF). Place the muffin liners in your muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk 2 eggs. Then, add 1/3 of a cup of vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, and 1/3 of a cup of thick yogurt. Whisk until combined.
- Using a sieve, add 1/2 a cup of sugar, 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/4 of a teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of baking powder. Mix until just combined and fold in 1 cup of grated carrots and 1/4 of a cup of walnuts.
- Divide the batter between the 6 muffins.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- I used a 6 muffin pan, but if you want smaller muffins use a 12 muffin pan and adjust the cooking time to about 25 minutes.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Sofia!
I love vegetarian food and traveling. Also, cats. Mostly cats. I hope you enjoy my recipes!
1 thought on “Carrot Walnut Muffins”
Pingback: How To Make Carrot Walnut Muffins | Easy + Somewhat Healthy |