This is a simple cozy pumpkin soup recipe! Uncomplicated, modest, easy soup, nothing fancy! Perfect for those lazy, cozy, rainy days 🙂Jump to Recipe
Other recipes you may like:
- Light and Creamy Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Portuguese Tomato Soup
- VEGETARIAN LASAGNA SOUP
- Caldo Verde | Traditional Portuguese Soup
I hope you give this recipe a try! Share your creations with me on Instagram @beetherush_!
Cozy Pumpkin SoupCourse: SoupDifficulty: Easy
This is a simple pumpkin soup recipe! Uncomplicated, modest, easy soup, nothing fancy! Perfect for those lazy, cozy, rainy days 🙂
1/4 medium pumpkin
4 garlic cloves
4 tablespoons olive oil
1L water (or enough to cover the pumpkin)
- Peel and cube the pumpkin and the onion. Peel the garlic cloves and add everything to a pan.
- Add salt, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and enough water to cover the pumpkin, about 1L.
- Cook on medium-high heat until fork-tender.
- Puree with a stick blender and correct the seasoning. Finish with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Sofia!
I love vegetarian food and traveling. Also, cats. Mostly cats. I hope you enjoy my recipes!