I can’t even express how much I love the combination of nuts and chocolate. This Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Granola is, as you might imagine, right up my alley! I add it to Greek yogurt with a drizzle of agave syrup, or to vanilla yogurt for a crunchy and creamy snack!Jump to Recipe
Other recipes you may like:
I hope you give this recipe a try! Share your creations with me on Instagram @beetherush_!
And don’t forget to check out the video I created for this recipe, so you can see how I make it! Find my YouTube channel here.
Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter GranolaCourse: RECIPES
4 cups old fashioned oats
1/2 cup roughly chopped nuts (pecan, almonds, walnuts)
1/2 cup peanuts
1 cup seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, flaxseed)
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- Heat the oven to 175˚. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, the nuts, and the seeds.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, the peanut butter, and the vanilla. Add to dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Transfer to the prepared tray and press down with a spatula.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Stir the granola and press with a spatula. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let the granola cool completely, before stirring in the chocolate chunks.
- Store it in an airtight container.
- The granola will get crispier as it cools.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, I’m Sofia!
I love vegetarian food and traveling. Also, cats. Mostly cats. I hope you enjoy my recipes!